Hi valued agent,
If you are an agent looking to sell Fez products then you have come to the right place.
Fez Travel offer our agents :-
- A healthy commission on all sales.
- We don't cancel tours, so no commission call backs.
- Small groups; we guarantee our maximum group size doesn’t exceed 20 people.
- Group Mix; we don’t have any restriction. We tend to have a fairly even mix of solo travellers, couples and small groups of friends on our tours and our tours attract a wide range of ages, from mid 20s up to 60 and above, which creates a great group dynamic.
Sign up at the page, New Agent Application
, and you can be logging in, selling Fez products and getting your commission in a few minutes.
Hi valued agent,
Good to see you back.
We have made some improvements recently. They are :-
1. We now have XML feeds available
Contact us for documentation.
2. Hotel bookings may now be made in Antalya, Cappadocia (Boutique Cave accom available !), Fethiye, Kuşadası, Marmaris as well as Istanbul
3. New tour maps generated using Google maps. Check them out on any tour page.
We have now added hotel bookings to our site. You can access them via the "Accommodation" tab on the menu to the left.
Initially we have 3, 4, 5 star and boutique hotels in Istanbul available. More cities will be added.
During the booking process you'll also have the options to add airport transfers and day tours so you can build a package for your customers.
Agent login to our admin area coming soon !!
If you have any problems please also contact me with any relevent information regarding what you were doing when the problem occured.
We have added transfers to our site. You can access them via the "Airport & Harbour Transfers" tab on the menu to the left.
You'll see we have every major airport and harbour covered as well as several of the more common inter city transfers.
Hotel bookings coming soon !!
We have installed the 1st step of our new Agent Booking system.
Once logged in you will be able to browse around the site just as normal. You will see that you are logged in by ...
towards the top left of the page.
If no branch name has been specified then it will just show Agency Name.
The default session timeout is: 480 minutes. This means that your 'Agent' session will time out after being idle for 480 minutes.
The booking process is exactly the same as a direct customer booking with the except that where the customer would be asked for their preferred payment method, an Agent will be asked for a reference number. This can be anything you like or use to track bookings. This number will appear on your invoice.
The next step is to provide access to you to the admin area where you'll be able to view your booking status, cancel bookings, print vouchers etc.